Stellenangebot von eBay
|Datum des Angebots:||06. Februar 2014|
BWL-Marketing, allg. Wirtschaftswissenschaften
|Einsatzorte:||San José, Kalifornien, USA|
Director US Payments Compliance PayPal
San Jose, CA
The Director will design and lead PayPal's efforts to ensure compliance with all laws and regulatory requirements/expectations in the United States, for the largest of PayPal’s Business Units. The position will also be responsible for overseeing the compliance program of the US Operations, Marketing, and Retail Services & Sales groups. The role will report directly to the Senior Director of Americas Compliance and sit on the leadership team of the VP-CCO.
The leader we seek will be the architect and implementer of a robust financial institution Compliance program for PayPal’s largest business unit, US Payments in the midst of rapid expansion and growth in both existing and new product lines.
Core duties will include:
1. Perform risk assessments, identify improvements required in the Compliance Program and ensure improvements are made operational and sustainable in an auditable manner. (30%)
2. With support from Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance teams, utilize tools and processes in monitoring compliance with laws and regulations. (15%)
3. Ensure Compliance is built into emerging US Payment growth initiatives and new products. (15%)
4. Partner with eBay and PayPal compliance training initiatives to ensure US employees and management are adequately trained and adept in implementing laws and regulations. (10%)
5. Partner with Legal and Government Relations to stay abreast of changes in laws and regulations and recommend appropriate changes to ensure that operations adapt to comply with these changes. (5%)
6. Manage regulatory and bank partner relationships along with strong integration into the business routines to update management on issues, progress and priorities as it relates to consumer compliance to respective business lines. (25%)
Bachelors Degree Required
Requisition IDapply now
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
- Dieses Jobangebot wurde leider schon deaktiviert.
|Alle Professional-Jobs||Karriere-Termine||Zur Jobbörse|