At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose: Part of Global Brands Head office, the Program management area has full responsibilities on Project and Business Expertise/Support. Due to the growth of business coverage, we need to strengthen the Business Expert team for the program Ranging-Planning/GTM to be able to support and advise the whole marketing community, worldwide, for all brands part of adidas Group.
As part of the Business expert team, you will support the Ranging & Planning solutions (SAP IP and other systems) for any business issue and will be the internal business expert to support the execution of projects in this field. Your focus will be on the front- as well on the backend of the solution.
Business Solution Management
- Demand/Delivery Management
- Become and grow into an IT/Process Champ for the respective process and related IT system. Respond to and resolve single requirement(s) and RFCs, using internal tools and processes. Continuously identify, analyze and document system/process issues to seek for improvements specifying their solution path forward contributing with theoretical knowledge/practical experience.
- Support the respective business function in defining test conditions for demands as part of functional design and ensure that the detailed functional design reflects and supports the business processes.
- Execute the delivery demands through application customization and configuration. If applicable: Coordinate the demand delivery according to GIT development and testing standards.
- Organize workshops as requested by the line manager, provide support during the workshop and contribute as appropriate. If required, facilitate these workshops or meetings with peers and counterparts as required to achieve designated work.
- Ensure sustainable handover of solution to Application Support Team.
- Support the defined user community by providing supports like User documentation, training of business users or Scope Management/end users communication within the Project Releases
- Service Management
- Support the respective IT department in executing operations and maintain KSR to meet agreed targets.
- Oversee 2nd and 3rd level support as required to meet business demands and respective GIT targets. Act as the single point of contact for the appropriate business counterparts to resolve application issues in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Work on operational excellence including creation and maintenance of standard operation procedures and user manuals for different systems.
- Project support
- Gain expertise to properly support the Marketing Planning domain
- Close collaboration with the project management to assess and define requirements
- Concept creation of business issues or requests
- Organization of dry run sessions, workshops and testing
- Coordination of the various stakeholder groups
Functional & Technical Expertise
- Develop end-to-end understanding of business processes and demands in the Marketing Planning domain. Provide technical expertise in the specific domain, covering application set-up, customization and process flows, configuration and reporting.
- Build productive relationships with your peers within GIT and in the respective business area. Run regular update meetings with your superior and stakeholders.
Financials and Controlling
Individual Key Accountabilities:
- Gain and maintain functional competence related to the service, adidas group and industry ways of working.
- Develop and maintain independence and self-organization within the daily work environment
- Maintain business, team and vendor relationships to ensure a high standard in customer service and satisfaction
- Meet quality and time targets or service levels to ensure the predictability of results
- Manage escalations and reporting during service interruption events.
- Be the process Expert for any meeting related to the area
- Ensure alignments with business for deadlines, peak time or GMM support
- Ensure communication between IT and business
- Support of and management of the users acceptance testing
- Global IT
- Respective business function: MOPS, Global CtC, Global Marketing, all brands
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Participation in 2nd Level Support globally in cooperation with the GIT Planning Support team
- User and Support staff training for applications
- Ability to structure and visualize sophisticated subjects
- Global Mind set as role requires to work in a global team
- International understanding and mentality
- Fluent English both spoken and written.
- Experience/knowledge of Marketing Planning related activities is an advantage, but not necessary
- Understanding of Business Processes and related technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and relevant experience in SAP IP (e.g. IBP) or GIM
- Good knowledge of the application strong analytical and social skills and with the ability to view issues from a business perspective.
- University Degree or comparable education
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good explanatory and documentary skills
- Very good presentational skills
- Absolute focus on customer satisfaction
- Team spirit
- Very good in English both written and spoken
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.