At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
As a member of Digital Sales Solutions team, you will play an important role in evolving the Business-2-Business Commerce experience for adidas and Reebok costumers. This position will work on the development of an engaging, innovative and premium order experience for our customers globally by focusing on driving strong commercial results in a brand enhancing way.
Your primary responsibility is around executing the product strategy for the Global Business-2-Business Commerce to ensure that the platform has necessary tools, templates and features to deliver the best branded shopping experience end to end across adidas and Reebok customers.
- Responsible for evaluation of DSS project requests & initiatives around B2B from an E2E perspective to ensure business and process dependencies and constraints are identified and considered, in close alignment with IT and business stakeholders
- Responsible to develop and maintain the overall DTC roadmap for creation of new and enhancement of existing business capabilities across all business functions, as well as launch of new markets and set up of new business models and processes
- Product ownership and governance responsible of the Global Wholesale B2B platforms. Takes decisions for changes and enhancements of the tool working with market leads, sales directors, and IT. Guides future system development of initiatives and identifies functions to be implemented through collaboration with global sales and global IT
- Responsible to ensure that Business Priorities and cross-functional initiatives are aligned across management teams of Global Sales and global and local stakeholders and that priorities are reflected within the functional project roadmaps
- Drive process change management via training and knowledge and allocate resources to right initiatives
- Playing a key part in continually improving the ways of working with the product team and wider adidas B2B community, ultimately leading to an increase in release capacity and quality of the customer experience
- Evaluate the competencies of subordinates on a regular basis and provides prompt feedback and guidance to drive high performance
- Organize and conduct market specific visits to address global key initiatives and support implementation
- Project member or leader of cross functional projects (mainly with Global Sales, GOPS and IT
- Ensure a constant communication flow about status of the projects and initiatives to main stakeholders, the Director Channel Management, the VP Sales and project-related functions
- Other duties as requested by your manager
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- Balance of strong analytical and imagination skills
- Ability to steer multiple stakeholders within the organization
- International and multicultural work experience is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- High degree of commercial and business acumen knowledge
- Leadership and strong influencing skills
- Deep insight into multi-region sales processes and advanced understanding of the system landscape within adidas Group
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in an eCommerce Operations / Delivery Team. Experience in B2B Commerce will be an added advantage
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies including user profile management, ecommerce / b2b commerce systems, content management platforms, product catalog platforms and messaging platforms. Experience with Salesforce platforms will be an added advantage
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Creative, open-minded individual
- Flexible team player able to work in both a group and individual atmosphere
- Pragmatic approach with the ability to distinguish between the level of research needed to achieve the desired results
- Advanced analytical, planning and organizational abilities
- Proven methodological skills (e.g. project management and strategic development)
- Broad and deep functional skills (e.g. Customer Service, Operations, Finance, IT, Sales)
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must. Skills and abilities in another language are a benefit
- University degree in business, with a focus on B2B Commerce, eCommerce, digital, business or web optimization.
- Functional: 10+ years multi-national Sales, IT and/or Project Management experience.
- 2+ years of the above experience working in a Digital and/or eCommerce environment
- 3-5 years of management experience
- Cross-functional experience ideally with Customer Service/ Operations/ IT/ Sales
- Experience with B2B Operations and Scrum methodology is an asset
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.