Join our Supply Chain Excellence Team at an exciting time! We need your support to drive Supply Chain Excellence globally across our business group and to implement a new business model which will be a new approach serving our customers.
- lay out logistic project concepts, define work packages and achieve milestones
- analyze existing and design new supply chain and business processes
- support the entire team in delivering global supply chain excellence
- actively contribute to the execution of a new business model and its logistic implementation
- collaborate closely with other business functions like IT, Sales/ Marketing, Operations, Logistics and Finance as well as with external partners
- support the Head of Supply Chain Excellence in developing processes, tools and best practices to drive global standardization and supply chain excellence
- build a strong network and trustful relationships across ZEISS and drive new initiatives to establish supply chain excellence
- a university degree, preferably in engineering, business administration or business informatics, paired with a passion for logistics and supply chain management
- professional experience in international project management, ideally proven track record in customer order fulfillment gained in a supply chain consulting or logistics services business
- experience in establishing supply chain excellence with focus on supply chain and with a broad commercial understanding
- excellent communication skills and the ability to initiate, drive and implement change processes
- strong strategic and conceptual thinking paired with hands-on mentality and the assertiveness to drive operational roll-out and implementation
- an entrepreneurial mindset and engaging personality
- fluency in English
Help us shape the future!