Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Join an international and diverse Corporate Finance Team and develop all necessary tools to succeed in corporate risk management. We will support you with individually designed training and development plans.
What we offer
- Optimization of the interest management and securing of sufficient liquidity
- Handling of capital market measures to secure group-financing
- Analysis and control of portfolio strategies as well as new finance instruments
- Monitoring of capital markets with regard to the Group's operative and strategic FX risk positions Analyzing of FX risk positions and developing appropriate hedging strategies
- Presenting of strategic FX hedging concepts in various committees and their execution
- Coordination and administration of internal financial contracts
- Interfacing with internal (subsidiaries, business units) and external business partners (banks) and serving as in-house consultant in FX related topics
- Being responsible for treasury related ad-hoc inquiries and special projects