Goals of the position:
Manage assigned sales projects / customers and ensure economically growth for the aircraft component business (Component MRO, Sales, Loan, Exchange) in the Americas for LTCS and LHT.
- Promote and obtain Aircraft Component business (Component MRO, Sales, Loan Exchange) in North, Central & South America
- Establish and maintain relationship with major accounts especially in Central & South America
- Realization of sales projects incl. internal production preparation
- Responsible for the financial results of the respective customers
- Preparation, scheduling and realization of customer visits (North, Central & South America)
- Contract negotiation in co-operation with Lufthansa Technik’s regional sales and legal department
- Preparation of product sales documents for customer visits and Management
- Preparation and verification of customer proposals incl. calculation in coordination with the respective production sections
- Support Services of dedicated customers with the objective of customer loyalty and business extension
- Evaluation of market conducive products and adjustment of existing products to market and customer needs
- Development and realization of marketing measures for Lufthansa Technik’s internal and external purposes
- Monitoring and analyzing of competitors, competition development and initiation of required measures to protect and extent existing business
- Enhancements of internal procedures, processes and tools based on market and customer needs in cooperation with all involved sections
- Development and realization of marketing and sales controlling measures
- Development and realization of projects as well as participation on projects
- Participation on marketing and customer events (e.g. Conferences, Exhibitions, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned or required
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills (Capable of giving technical presentations to groups of up to 10 people)
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to understand and manage complexity
- Team player and positive attitude required
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively (domestic and international)
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent desirable.
- High School Diploma / GED desirable.
- College degree or vocational training desirable.
- Master Degree or equivalent desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Fluent English required.
- German Desirable.
- Spanish Desirable
- Portuguese Desirable
- 2 years aviation MRO experience
- Experiences in Account and Sales Management
- User computer skills
- Knowledge of the MS-Office products as well as SAP
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities
*Company may provide relocation assistance.