- Code number: PCNA-P-200051-E
- Entry level: Internship
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Cars North America
- Generates, analyzes, and distributes reports on target achievement especially for sales and wholesale performance.
- Obtains data from multiple and disparate systems and merges into one report, which is generated through a number of queries, database utilities, and spreadsheets.
- Supports area coordination for generation of reporting on Money in the Market, KPIs, and Service Mobility Reports
- Will contribute to make reporting more streamlined and interpretative; coordinates reporting for area and regional benchmarking; coordinates how these reports should be pulled from a technical standpoint, as well as evaluated from a marketing and operations standpoint.
- Coordinates Dealer Employee Lease Program
- Assembles charts and presentation data for senior management for area planning and reporting updates.
- Assists with operational projects and initiatives for the sales organization. Assists with documentation, and rolling out of new procedures, systems or initiatives within the sales organization.
- BS in Business Administration, Statistics, or Engineering
- Strong strategic and analytical skills needed. Strong financial acumen helpful
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective organizational/project
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail orientation
- Strong PC skills, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Performance Measurement Systems
- Reporting tools
- Work Independently
The Sales and Reporting Intern is responsible for the generation, analysis, and delivery of Sales Operations metrics, reporting, and recommendations. Provide shared support for ad hoc request and initiatives to PCNA, PAG, and Field Sales. The intern will work closely with Field Sales, Marketing, and Sales Operations teams to support all performance measurement needs.
**This is a 6 month internship scheduled to start in late March early April**