Consulting with the Management team and the employees at Pleasanton XRM location in all quality & environmental management affairs, ensures all processes, which are an essential part of the management system are developed, implemented, realized and sustained.
Achieve and maintain relevant system, product, and safety certification(s) for Pleasanton XRM consistent with CZ Microscopy and CZ Corporate requirements, i.e: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, CE Mark, CSA, RoHS, REACH, WEEE, etc. Periodically review applicable laws, regulations, and standards to ensure continued compliance. Coordinate supplier management process with the purchasing department to ensure qualified suppliers are selected, approved, and monitored.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering/Quality/Mathematics
- 5 + yrs. experience in industry
- In addition familiarity with:
- Statistical Process Control
- Reliability modeling and prediction
- Fault tree analysis
- Six Sigma Lean & PDCA Tools & Methodology
- Root cause failure analysis (RDFA/FMEA/5WHY/FISHBONE/8D, ETC)
- Failure reporting, analysis and corrective action systems (FRACAS)
- Experience with Quality Management systems
- Experience with quality control methodologies and tools (JMP)
- Lean & Six Sigma knowledge
- Experience with audits
- Evidence for structure and reliable work habits
- Excellent communication skills.
- A leader who develops leaders
- Skills and languages :
- Proficient in Excel and Power Point
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
Help us shape the future!
We are an EEO/AAA/Veterans/Disabled Employer