Schweiz, Basel-Stadt, Basel
At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world.
Would you like to join our environment, and more specifically, our Pharma Technical organisation?
Cornerstone for Pharma Technical is one of Roche largest business projects and involves the transition of our existing Learning Management System into a common Learning Management System. In this position you will join the project team and support the change management workstream. The sub-team you will join has about 7 persons.
- You will contribute to the creation of Training Material development and in particular you will build training slides and videos based on input provided
- You will participate in weekly training team meetings and provide updates on training development as necessary
- Depending on your motivation and engagement we will provide you with an excellent learning experience in a dynamic global organization.
- You will gain significant professional experience for your professional career.
- You will develop considerably on a personal level, to start building your network and to leave a mark for potential future ventures.
We are keen to discover talents who are passionate about learning and show great curiosity in discovering new things. We contribute our share towards achieving our mission and to make our vision of personalized healthcare happen. We offer you a multicultural workplace in a modern environment, which at the same time requires you to be open-minded and adaptable. This also means that you continuously contrast your results with others and acknowledge the benefit of collaboration and communications. You will be a member of our Interns Network that offers you chances to connect.
We are looking for a dedicated Bachelor Student in the area of Business or Humanities. You are interested in putting your knowledge in practice and confront the theory with business reality. In addition you want to gain exposure on project activities within Roche and leverage your video editing skills. You are highly motivated, interested in a purpose- and people-driven and multinational environment.
- You are an enthusiastic person who enjoys collaboration and has a strong willingness to learn
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- You have excellent organizational skills and a pro-active knowledge sharing
- You have proficiency in building slides (e.g. PowerPoint or gSlide)
- You have the ability to learn and use new video making tools
- You have strong video editing and building skills is a plus
Please note that you have to be enrolled in university during the half of internship period.
The Internship can start June 2019 for a period of 3-6 months - please clearly indicate your preferred starting date in your cover letter. Applications need to include a CV and a motivation letter.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens have to provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Roche strives to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.