At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Conduct strategic university recruiting to fill open positions within dedicated business functions. Provide candidates and internal clients (HRM, Line Management) a consultative focused and highly effective experience during the hiring process. Support in the execution global projects and maintain relationships with target schools.
Key Recruiting Responsibilities
- Lead business teams with university hiring through full cycle on campus recruitment from strategy to execution
- Support both HRM and Line Manager to ensure understanding of organizational talent needs
- Act as primary point-of-contact for HRM and Line Management throughout the recruiting lifecycle
- Work with HR and Talent Management to carry out an operational demand management process (Talent Acquisition Planning) to identify future talent needs
- Ensure detailed understanding of each open position, including ideal candidate profile and critical timelines
- Develop core school engagement model to pipeline from target schools; maintain relationships with target schools
- Develop key employer brand strategies in partnership with greater University team to deploy an omni channel candidate experience
- Facilitate event planning and execution of on campus and virtual events for target schools
- Build strategic talent pools on the back of an operational demand management process to meet future hiring requirements
- Maintain regular and consistent contact with top prospects within talent pipelines
- Utilize best practice sourcing methods including advanced web sourcing, social networks, university job boards, user groups, research and databases to source passive candidates meeting the needs of the organization
- Comply with global candidate experience guidelines to provide a best in class candidate experience
- Input and update candidate information in all relevant talent acquisition systems and tools (e.g. ATS, CRM, Xing, LinkedIn)
- Deliver against the recruiting lifecycle to ensure all KPIs, global standards and metrics are met and / or exceeded
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven organizational skills and attention for detail, as well as the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Experience sourcing candidates through networking, job postings, university relations, and direct recruiting
- Strong candidate and client management skills, offering high levels of support and service
- Proven ability to align candidate attraction strategies against brand and business objectives
- Ability to implement global standards, processes and programs
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on candidate experience
- German Language preferred
- Evidence of leadership including collaboration, formulation of creative solutions for critical business problems, and confidence engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
- University Degree in HR or related field
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience with a strong track record of successful and timely recruitments
** Please note that Full Time jobs can be done either on a Full Time or Part Time basis according to German Teilzeit- und Befristungsgesetz (TzBfG). Please ask for more details if you are shortlisted for an interview