The Warehouse Agent is responsible for the safe and efficient physical handling of cargo and mail (including documents) under supervision. She or he works in accordance with the Cargo Handling Manual (CHM) and Ground Operations Manual (GOM).
- Within the operational targets set by the Head of Sales & Handling, Cargo Supervisor and/or Warehouse Agent Senior the Warehouse Agent Junior performs the following duties:
- Physical acceptance, R4C and security check.
- Storage of cargo.
- ULD Build-up and monitoring/supporting external staff.
- Weighing ULD/Trolley.
- Signing ULD Tag.
- Physical Breakdown.
- Reporting of irregularities (missing, damages, …) and non-declared DGR.
- Hand over freight to Customer.
- Works according to documented CHM and GOM procedures.
- Observes and applies the security requirements of LCAG and local authorities.
- Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Fluent English required.
- Qualification according to CHM / GOM
- User computer skills
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must be willing to work shifts/overtime
- Must be willing to work under constant time pressure
- Must be willing to work under high stress levels
- Be able to lift up to 70 lbs
- Must be willing to work outdoor weather conditions
- Must be willing to work with noise pollution
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities
- Authority to sign receipts for cargo or mail in accordance with acceptance and delivery procedures.
- Authority to sign ULD receipts
- Authority to weigh and tag ULDs
*Cover letter required.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.