The Account Sales Manager is a highly skilled, motivated, self-starting and highly technical sales position, which relies heavily on consultative selling skills and the use of the Zeiss Selling Process (ZSP) to meet customer requirements and sales targets in the defined territory.
- Sales responsibility for all Car Body Solutions and New Energy Vehicle products for Accounts assigned in the US. This will primarily be direct selling with a yearly sales target to achieve.
- Drive ZEISS business by supporting the customer needs, implementing new sales strategies, and by providing technical product demonstrations of ZEISS Products to potential and existing customers
- Provide excellent customer support through out the selling process by providing advice on equipment, helping with training, and following up with customers post-delivery
- BA/BS in Engineering, Business or related discipline or 5-10 years of equivalent experience in capital equipment sales to OEMs and Tier suppliers.
- A technical background in metrology is necessary.
- Experience in Sales or Sales Support along with understanding of capital equipment, manufacturing and engineering processes.
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office.
- CRM database experience is a plus.
- Ability to read and understand engineering 2D and 3D drawings is required.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.