Over 11,000 People. 18 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Hannover-Langenhagen is searching for you as:
Code - MON / MOW
If you are not located in Germany: We support candidates living outside of Germany with an attractive relocation package. Join us and work for THE specialist for MRO services.
At MTU, we specialize in customized maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for commercial and military engines as well as industrial gas turbines. We are a reliable, responsive and flexible service partner to our customers. Whether we repair an engine or industrial gas turbine on-site, or arrange a shop visit to one of our worldwide MRO locations, we provide every customer with the best solution – with expertise, cost-efficient and first-class quality.
- Disassembly and assembly of engine units in accordance with manufacturer specifications (manual, IPC, SB, etc.) and internal work plans
- Perform measurements during assembly and disassembly process
- Diagnosis of components
- Electronic documentation and recording of disassembled components
- Documentation of relevant measurement results
- Performing tool checks
- Completed minimum 3-year vocational training as aircraft mechanic specialised in aero engines
- Relevant professional experience in the maintenance of aero engines as well as basic knowledge in the handling of aviation standards and regulations
- Good technical English language skills
- Skills in MS-Office and knowledge of SAP desirable
- Readiness for shift work and flexible assignments
- Responsible, systematic, target-oriented working methods
- Resilience and a good team player
We offer you numerous additional services that are tailored to your needs. These include extensive further training and customized development programs, an attractive pension scheme, health and fitness offers, measures to combine family and professional life, such as flexible working time models or the possibility of mobile working. MTU provides individual support for newcomers when moving to the greater Hanover-Langenhagen area. We offer you the best possible conditions for your success!
We shape the future of aviation and bridge cultures and people. Our employees' diverse ideas, experiences and perspectives are essential to our success. As an employer, we are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.