Welcome to our sector Automotive. Around 1,700 colleagues throughout Germany work with enthusiasm and passion on the evolution of mobility. As an experienced engineering partner, we work alongside renowned customers from the automotive industry and bring the car of the future to the road and maximum safety to the end customer, for example with driver assistance systems, e-mobility, connected web and mobile apps, and testing. Are you the one to DRIVE future mobility?
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Enthusiasm and passion for engineering and research & development with a great deal of creative freedom – we set no limits regarding your location (e.g. Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt, Wolfsburg, or Berlin: Everything is possible) as well as on your inventive spirit, so that today's demanding challenges can become tomorrow's innovative solutions.
- Exciting mix of cross-industry experience, high learning effects as well as varied fields of activity from the world of high-tech engineering for the most renowned OEM customers and/or suppliers of powerful industries.
- Performance-based remuneration and additional benefits through bonus systems, e.g. employee recommendation program.
- Appreciative, colorful working environment, an inclusive culture as well as numerous opportunities to celebrate successes even across locations (e.g. team events, summer party, Kick-off events, etc.).
- Good work-life balance, flexible working hours, 30 days' holiday and mobile working by arrangement – you design your working day and enjoy a high degree of independence and freedom.
THIS IS THE JOB
- You become a team member of a division specialized on embedded software engineering for Automotive electronic control units.
- You contribute to ramp-up an internal framework to enable Capgemini Engineering to deliver end-to-end software solutions, in that regard you are supporting recruitment as well as sales activities.
- You are responsible for Android-based architectures and the integration of Android Applications into electronic control units according to our customer's needs, focusing on the lower layers of the Android Architecture (Linux/Kernel/Middleware with C/C++).
THIS IS WHAT WE NEED
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar subject / area with minimum 6 years prof. experience in the automotive engineering industry.
- Experience with Android Linux Kernel, Android Middleware, and general Android Architecture for automotive embedded systems.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and proficient in C/C++, Java/Kotlin and Scripting languages.
- Experience in development lifecycle with relevant process standards such as Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262, Safety/Security.
- Knowledge in POSIX compatible Operating Systems (Linux, QNX etc.).
- Broad experience in network protocols and their implementations.
- Familiarity with Android Build System (Make, Soong).
- Good knowhow of Google Android SDK and of the Android architecture.
- Thorough understanding of the Android Linux kernel and its modifications / optimizations.
- Experience with Android Middleware (C/C++) modifications and optimizations.
- Enjoys working independently, focused and proactive in a highly team and client-oriented environment.
- Enthusiastic, flexible and keen approach to learning, etc.
- Structured individual with good problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable in customer facing role, confident and thoughtful.
- Must be able to work alone with minimum guidance, but also be able to operate effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to see the bigger picture but have a passion for details where it matters (out of the box thinking).
- Excellent communication skills: mandatory C1 or equivalent English. French and German is a big PLUS.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU
Do you have any questions about the job profile and/or requirements?
Please get in touch with your contact person in Recruiting.
Altran Deutschland S.A.S. & Co. KG
+49 1525 9425751
Please fill in our online application form completely and attach your CV, work and school certificates as well as any other relevant documents. We wish you every success for your application