The Process Control Solutions (PCS) group is a new and fast growing business unit within the ZEISS Group offering talented individuals with unique opportunities for growth and career advancement. Our mission is to develop novel solutions powered by intelligent machines which will help our customers to master the challenging processes in the semiconductor manufacturing industry. ZEISS has a longstanding reputation as being a highly innovative and stable employer, powered by a heritage that inspires and motivates us at PCS to make our process control solutions the number one choice of our customers.
If you would like to work with a world class team of distinguished scientists and engineers who are revolutionizing the field of optics and imaging, then we have just the opening for you.
- Implements ZEISS PCS & SMS semiconductor products at labs supporting semiconductor wafer processes.
- Lead in-house development FIB-SEM efforts (both hardware and software) and help in deployment to customers.
- Obtain first-hand knowledge of semiconductor FIB-SEM applications at customer sites and identify areas for improvement as well as new market opportunities.
- Work jointly & hands-on with internal hardware and software development groups.
- Provide technical guidance to Solutions Managers and sales team.
- Leads and performs customer tool acceptance on newly released products.
- Performs Applications Troubleshooting and follow-up reports with customers.
- Provides applications training and technical support to customers.
- Attends and present at professional conferences.
- Master or PhD Degree in Engineering, Physics or Chemistry.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of hands-on experience in FIB-SEM sample preparation.
- Prefer applications with semiconductor lab experience.
- Demonstrated ability in development of new processes or methodologies using FIB-SEM instruments.
- Experience in Design of Experiments (DOE) and Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Excellent communication skills, self-direction, integrity, positive thinking, strong learning desires and good teamwork.
- Willingness to travel < 30%
With more than 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page, indicating your earliest possible entry date.
We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.