About the Voith Group
The Voith Group is a global technology company. With its broad portfolio of systems, products, services and digital applications, Voith sets standards in the markets of energy, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive. Founded in 1867, the company today has around 21,000 employees, sales of € 4.9 billion and locations in over 60 countries worldwide and is thus one of the larger family-owned companies in Europe.
Support the Voith Group | Group Division Hydro as a
Contract Manager (m/f/d)
Job ID 71856 | Location Heidenheim
- Review the execution of large hydro contracts according to the schedule, identify risks and design risk mitigation plans.
- Manage commercial and contractual impacts resulting from time, quality or process related problems on the construction site.
- Ensure together with the respective EPC Team that all scope changes are gathered with evidence, properly documented and clearly traceable to the contractual scope.
- Manage claims including writing correspondences, compiling substantiation and record keeping. Actively lead in claim / arbitration matters.
- Support the development and update of the claim management mechanism for large Hydro Power Projects.
- Negotiate with contractors and clients, supporting the legal department in case of Dispute Resolution.
- University degree in business administration or international law.
- 5 - 10 years of professional experience in the EPC industry, preferably at construction site and contract management. Track record of internationally managed projects.
- Strong knowledge in any form of construction contracts (FIDIC is preferred).
- You are familiar with construction management methods and tools.
- Good analytical skills and conceptual thinking, keen on details and record keeping.
- Business fluent English and/or French skills in spoken and written, German is a plus.
- Willingness to make regular business trips (30 - 40%).
Become a Voithian and join us to shape the future of our company. Working at Voith means to actively promote future-oriented technologies. We offer you a responsible job in our Division Hydro with challenging tasks and scope for creativity. Furthermore there are a lot of other reasons for working with Voith. Take your chance – at Voith.
Apply now via our web portal.
Find more details about the application process.
The Voith Hydro GmbH & Co. KG | VHH is looking forward to your application!
Your personal contact
J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG | Recruiting Germany
Lara Jensen • phone +49 174 6891156
Job ID 71856