Do you want to shape the future?
BA Markets is looking for the right person to fill the position as Director Sales and Origination Netherlands/UK at BU Customers in BA Markets. You will become a member of the BU Customers Management Team.
The location of this position is Amsterdam.
BU Customers is responsible for developing and implementing market access, portfolio management and optimization, renewable Power Purchase Agreements (PPA’s), energy flexibility solutions and tailor-made (origination) offerings. It generates both P&L value for BA Markets as for other Business Areas in Vattenfall.
As Director Sales and Origination Netherlands/UK you have the following key responsibilities:
- Lead BA Markets sales and origination activities across all customer/counterpart segments and product categories for the Dutch and UK markets;
- Steer the organization to handle both standardized and tailor-made transactions;
- Lead customer/counterpart portfolio optimization;
- Maintain and further develop customer and counterparty network;
- Drive innovation to develop our business;
- Accelerate learning, i.e. ensure knowledge sharing across regions;
- Connect the employees in S&O NL/UK to the overall Vattenfall purpose and the strategic direction of BA Markets and BU Customers;
- Ensure high employee engagement.
We are looking for a Director Sales and Origination Netherlands/UK who has a relevant University degree or equal and extensive experience as a leader in an international organization. Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written.
Your personal characteristics:
- Strong leadership and people management skills;
- Performance oriented and experienced in working in an international environment with a focus on developing regional business;
- Strong in building a network, both in Vattenfall and externally;
- Ability to build trust with different stakeholders;
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills, with the ability to convey complex information and manage different stakeholders on all managerial levels;
- Willingness to travel.
As a leader, you are open, active and positive, keeping safety of employees always in mind. You drive innovation, accelerate learning and connect people. You are interested in leading business and leading people and teams.
Diversity and inclusion
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact the HR Business Partner, Isabel Bonilla Werner, +49 1525 462 66 64. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact the HRS recruitment coordinator for this position: Marle Verzaal, firstname.lastname@example.org. The last day to apply is 28 August 2019.
We look forward to receiving your application!