We invite you to join the ZEISS Innovation Hub @ KIT to shape together with us the future of medical robotics. We are turn-ing today’s research into tomorrow’s applications – together with academic patners, students and entrepreneuers. Located at the north campus of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), you will work in direct neigbourhood to world-leading research institutes and with many startups co-located in the brand-new building
- apply your deep knowledge in autonomous systems to develop future ZEISS solutions in the area of medical robotics and assistance systems
- conduct studies on desirability, feasibility and viability of robotic solutions for medical diagnostics & therapy
- build software and hardware demonstrators
- initiate and manage cooperative research projects
- provide technical guidance to students and colleagues
- a PhD or equivalent work experience in engineering, computer science, physics, mathematics or medicine
- experience in realizing assistive or autonomous systems, preferably for medical applications
- at least 3 years of experience in one or more of the following fields: robotic surgery; precision robotics; autonomous decisions based on real-time sensor data; application of machine learning and model-based approaches
- experience in proposing, acquiring and managing complex projects
- fluent English language skills, a hands-on mentality, an open mind, excellent problem-solving, communication and inno-vation skills as well as a clear user focus
- passion for innovation and enthusiasm for new technologies as well as fun working in agile, interdisciplinary teams
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.