Head of Governance & Tax (m/f/d)
In the Coatings Division, we are focused on the development, production and marketing of a variety of coating solutions - from applied surface
technologies to automotive paints. Working in global teams, we promote innovation, design and new applications in order to meet our partners'
needs. This portfolio is complemented by "Beyond Paint Solutions", which enables new applications with innovative surfaces.
Within our Controlling department, the Governance & Tax Team is responsible for ICTP interactions, governance of BASF and department guidelines and any other tax matters.
- In your position as Team Lead of Governance, Tax and ICTP you are responsible for managing BASF policies and procedures.
- You guide the business units in their processes which include reporting, product costing, working capital, ICTP, risk management, FRC, P&L allocation, CSA/SLA as well as ICM.
- For all questions around tax divisional relevant topics, you are the contact person for the corporate tax unit.
- A further aspect of your daily work will be the optimization and further development of the current business model in order to achieve ICTP targets.
- Furthermore, your tasks include the allocation of CSA as well as SCA.
- master's degree in economics with several years of working experience and knowledge in Tax and ICTP
- distinctive communication skills, experience in working in a global team as well as a creative entrepreneurial mindset
- experience in organizational development, project management as well as in managing a team
- ideally controlling experience
- excellent command of Excel
- International assignments where you will build networks and experience different cultures.
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
- Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to: Melissa Amina Rahmani (Talent Acquisition), email@example.com, Tel.:+4930200558073
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Learn more about BASF Coatings GmbH at https://www.basf-coatings.com/global/en.html
At BASF, the chemistry is right.
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
A unique total offer: you@BASF
At BASF you get more than just compensation. Our total offer includes a
wide range of elements you need to be your best in every stage of your life. That’s what we call you@BASF. Click
here to learn more.
total offer: you@BASF
At BASF you
get more than just compensation. Our total offer includes a wide range of elements you need to be your best in
every stage of your life. That’s what we call you@BASF. Click here to learn more.
Find out what BASF has to offer as an employer and why you should join our team.
Here you find anything you need to know about your application and the application process.
You have questions about your application or on how to apply in Europe? The BASF Talent
Acquisition Europe team is glad to assist you.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Finance, Controlling & Audit