- Code number: PCNA-D-1572001848-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Cars North America
Acts as strategic partner to management by providing consultative services and day to day support in the following areas: Employee Relations, Recruiting, Policy & Procedures, Training, Compensation, Benefits, Organizational Planning and Career/Employee Development. This position is assigned to specific departments at Corporate as an HR resource to managers and employees in driving their key business initiatives and as a resource to the Manager, HR Business Partners .
- Serves as a strategic business partner to client groups on applicable HR-related issues through coaching, counseling, and advising managers and employee population. Achieve successful resolution to employee relations matters including complaints, investigations, performance issues, terminations and other areas involving management of risk to the organization.
- Facilitates and develops the understanding and application of Porsche’s vision, mission and organizational values with client groups. Utilize this understanding to add HR related value to the company in the rollout of business unit plans and HR initiatives.
- Partner with the Manager, Compensation and Benefits on the interpretation and application of corporate benefit program to client groups. Utilize this understanding to add HR related value to the company in the rollout of business unit plans and strategies.
- Partner with Corporate Recruiter to drive and coordinate recruitment activities within client group.
- Takes a proactive role in supporting organizational change (e.g., reorganizations) within client groups to include the preparing and updating of organization and headcount plans; job description profiles; and prepare organization and job design improvement proposals.
- Contribute to the continuous development of PCNA's HR strategies and initiatives – supporting annual review and the plan regarding job performance and satisfaction; provide ideas and recommendations for major strategies to strengthen PCNA's human resources; project manage specific improvement initiatives and efforts.
- Administer and interpret HR policies & procedures; legal compliance and ensure clear communication and equitable application of policies. Takes the lead with investigations related to EEO, discrimination, harassment, etc.; conduct exit interviews, and identify areas of risk and provide recommendations to minimize company exposure.
- Coordinate the Porsche performance management process and communications within respective client groups – determine timelines, content and process; initiate improvements where necessary; gather and verify goal achievement and other performance appraisal information; propose adjustments to computed bonus amounts; provide consulting on performance problems.
- Facilitate and consult on Succession and Talent Management activities within respective client groups
- Ensure HRIS transactions are completed in a timely and accurate fashion
- Support HR coordinator in gathering data and developing HR metrics for PCNA client groups
- Autonomous: Position demonstrates discretion and judgment in performing the job.
Education and/or Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business related field of study with a minimum of 7 years of progressive, professional human resources generalist experience OR a minimum of 13+ years of progressive, professional human resources generalist experience with no college degree
- SHRM accreditation desired – PHR or SPHR, etc.*
Master’s degree in related field is preferred
- Experience in the following areas: Employee Relations, Recruitment/Selection, Training and Organizational Development, Benefits, Compensation, Compliance/Employment Laws
- Experience representing HR as a member of organizational leadership teams preferred
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of HR policies and programs; best practices; principles and trends; as well as employment related State and Federal laws
- Experience working in a global and/or heavily matrixed organization a plus; experience with a German OEM a plus
- Experience with a skilled labor workforce a plus
- Develop comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the automotive industry/organizational strategic objectives and goals/business unit functions from an HR and business organization perspective
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with management team
- Strong oral/written communication, facilitation, listening and presentation skills at all levels
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively
- Ability to build trust within client groups and maintain confidentiality with sensitive data
- Project management skills
Understanding of the German language and culture a plus
* PHR, SPHR, SHRM – CP, or SHRM-SCP required if the candidate does not have a college degree