SOME IT WORKS. SOME CHANGES WHAT'S POSSIBLE.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
More than 90% of automotive innovations are based on electronics and software. That's why creative freedom and lateral thinking are so important in the pursuit of truly novel solutions. And that’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
We, the BMW Group, offer you an interesting and varied internship in the area of Digital Tooling as infrastructure for head unit development. In DE-6 we develop the BMW infotainment systems which making us to world wide leader in these segment. For these development teams we ensures, that the needed digital infrastructure s in expected performance available.You will directly support, monitor and manage this infrastructure with you internal twin. In addition you will ramp up the internal appearance of processes, methods and tooling department in BMW digital tool chains.
What awaits you?
- Support collecting and consolidating information about: servers overview, status and new requests regarding downtimes, patches, migrations.
- Alignment and communication of downtimes (from Ascent team, Oracle team) for the affected Projects.
- Technical users: consolidate and track information about existing/ newly requested/ not used.
- PMT Page: create confluence space for DE-630 PMT, document and structure the following: PMT roles and responsibilities, areas of expertise, projects supported, contact persons for each individual topic / Existing processes: best practices, user access management, VTS workflows, debug Token, useful links, FAQ / Topics not in PMT responsibility and further suggestions.
What should you bring along?
- Atlassian JIRA, Confluence.
- Confluence space design using templates and macros.
- CodeCraft, Github.
- Solution oriented, problem-solving skills.
- Good communication in English and German.
- Knowledge of CodeBeamer, MagicDraw, EnterpriseArchitect, Window server are a plus.
What do we offer?
- Comprehensive mentoring & onboarding.
- Personal & professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance & flexible working hours.
- Digital offers & mobile working.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Employee discounts & price deductions.
- Apartment offers for employees (only Munich).
- And many other benefits - see jobs/benefits.
You enjoy working in an international team? Apply now!
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity.
Earliest starting date: 06/01/2023
Duration: 6 months
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001