Key Functional Pesponsibilities
- Monitor quality through early warning systems and forecasting tools.
- Responsible for delivering and maintaining the reporting at tower level.
- Elaborates reports to analyze operational data in order to provide solutions, monitor tendencies and control deviations.
- Responsible for creating and updating presentations at tower or team level.
- Act as automation point of contact for the tower.
- Create/repair/adjust macros as well as keeping documentation updated for compliance purposes.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting FTEs development, including position plan and efficiencies.
- Promotes Continuous improvement throughout the whole tower, providing ideas and/or implementing LSS projects.
- Provide direct support to TMs or Head of Ops with data analysis, ad hoc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or similar
- Advanced command of English, both written and spoken
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent command of Excel and Visual Basic programming
- Quick learner
- Client Focus
- Team work
- Quality results /goal oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Must be willing to work under stress levels
- Visioning and strategic thinking
- Independent and systematic approach to work
- Analytical and conceptual mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and proactive
About Lufthansa Global Business Services S.A. de C.V.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.