- Code number: PCO-D-1615558427-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, München, Stuttgart
- Organization: Porsche Consulting GmbH
Are you enthusiastic about the aviation and aerospace industry and would you like to work in a highly diversified work environment as well as in a dynamic and future-oriented team?
We are looking for Senior Consultants/Managers (m/f/d) ) eager to shape the aviation industry through:
- Developing aviation strategy for airlines and airports; sharpening future business models and identifying decisive capabilities to succeed in the competition
- Designing end-to end processes at airlines and airports with high understanding of commercial and operational coherences
- Particular knowledge in operational airline and airport restructuring projects and practical knowledge of re-organization of airline/airport functions
- Leveraging modern technology towards new ways to approach key questions in aviation on operations and/or commercial side
- Transforming airlines and airport organizations to constantly deliver high performance and customer centricity
You will develop tailor-made solutions for our clients as a basis for sustainable improvements. Benefit from high speed cross-learning between various industries and best practices. Our internal knowledge management process passes on gained project experiences to colleagues and hence; ensures a continuous (personal) development.
- Master in economics or aerospace engineering, MBA or PhD a plus
- Min 5 -7 years in airline- or airport management ideally in a consulting environment
- Experience in strategy development and implementation for airlines or airports
- Fluent English, further language (German, French) a plus
- Willingness to travel within Europe on a constant basis
We think strategically and act pragmatically. True to this brand promise, our consultants effectively implement tailored concepts for more than 200 clients a year. Established in 1994, today Porsche Consulting GmbH is ranked as one of the top management consultancies in Germany with branches in Munich, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Milan, Sao Paulo, Atlanta and Shanghai. More than 650 passionate consultants and business service professionals help our clients – from large and medium-sized companies to multinational corporations – achieve measurable results and are enthusiastic about change. They represent us. They make us proud.
Further information is available here: www.porsche-consulting.com
- Induction – three-week training phase (warm-up) and mentoring program in the first six months
- Development – regular perspective feedback discussions and two training weeks per year
- Atmosphere – team events, such as e.g. skiing, Porsche driving experiences or the Porsche Consulting weekend is an annual highlight
- Flexibility – free selection the office location, home office days and sabbaticals
- Added benefits – diverse and multicultural environment, support for doctorates and MBA programs as well as Porsche/VW leasing
Please complete our online application form in full and attach your application documents (cover letter, CV, references) at the end. Please enter your salary requirement and desired location.
Further information about joining Porsche Consulting is available on our website:
Any questions on your application for Porsche Consulting? Our HR team is available to answer your questions from Monday to Friday between 3 pm and 7 pm on 0711 / 911 - 1 21 57.