We, as Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH in Neu-Isenburg, are currently looking for support within our Division Business Transformation.
Your objective will be to provide consultancy and to deliver software engineering work packages related to the specified technology and the current project stage (analysis, software architecture / design, development / configuration, test, deployment, release, run / support) in accordance with the relevant software development process and by using the automation tools supporting that process.
The following tasks are part of your responsibility:
- Design and implementation of resilient and effective solutions
- Development of implementations in an event-driven architecture (Kafka) with Spark Streaming applications and Spring Boot micro-services.
- Development of implementations based on the Hadoop ecosystem components from Cloudera vendor
- Design of deployment pipelines based on Azure Cloud with Kubernetes, Helm and Docker
- Conception and development of test cases based on JUnit, Selenium and Tosca
- Collect business requirements for data hubs and big data processing solutions
- You hold a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification and several years of project experience in the context of micro-service architecture based on Java, Hadoop and Spark
- Moreover, you also have practical experience in the following areas:
- Java, Kafka & Hadoop/Spark
- SOAP and REST with XML/XSD, JSON
- Unit-Testing-Frameworks (e.g. JUnit)
- Jenkins, Docker (knowledge of Kubernetes, Helm and Azure Cloud is an advantage)
- Design and build data hubs
- Stream processing of incoming data feeds
- Optimizing performance of Distributed Data Pipeline
- Improvement or validation of data quality, matching algorithms, data enrichment, metrics and scoring procedures
- Ensuring unchangeable data storage
- Design and development of storages in event-driven architecture
- Rapid indexing & search on Hadoop (nice to have)
- Production support
- Knowledge of Spring Boot micro-services is an advantage
- Working knowledge of HBase is an advantage
- Ideally, you were able to successfully apply these skills in the financial services sector.
- You are fluent in English spoken and written. German would be a benefit.