P3 develops new business models, enable our customer to gain future sources of income and accompanies them in building up their skills.
P3 supports and empowers customer organizations to build robust structures to operate sustainably and grow in the future.
P3 provides end-to-end solutions in the field of security consulting and guarantees a seamless service and product rollout.
Ref.Nr. 2099 EN | Location: Mexico (MEX)
- Ensure conformance of the Quality Management System based on ISO/TS or VDA standards for the automotive industry
- Coordinate and support on-site audits
- Collect and analyze statistical data to identify areas for improvement with use of standard methodologies for evaluation, calculation and visualization
- Document internal audits, follow up on customer complaints, non-conformance issues and oversee product recalls
- Review the efficiency of quality and inspection systems, develop corrective and preventive actions
- Identify training needs and organize training sessions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Business Management related fields
- At least 5 years related work experience, e.g. in Quality Management or Project Management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Spanish – additional languages are a plus
- Certifications in quality systems like ISO 9001, ISO/TS16949 or QS9000, VDA or SIX SIGMA BELTS are preferred
- Proficient MS Office Skills – emphasis on PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
- Proficiency in the use of the following methodologies: e.g. Six Sigma, FMEA, Kaizen, PQP/RCA – root cause Analysis, CPK studies, Control Plan improvement, Zero Defecs Strategiy, DMAIC
- Capable of working with little or no supervision in a fast paced environment
- Analytical and structural way of thinking
- Good communication skills paired with customer and goal oriented methods
- Start: Immediately