IF AN IDEA DOESN'T HAVE WINGS, IT WILL NEVER HAVE WHEELS.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
More than 90% of automotive innovations are based on electronics and software. That's why creative freedom and lateral thinking are so important in the pursuit of truly new solutions. Naturally, this includes flexible working models, so that our IT specialists are free to go in unconventional directions.
What awaits you?
- Your role will be to develop uncompromising software solutions for our autonomous driving platform utilizing the very highest-performance in-car hardware and electrical systems.
- Platform development for safety critical systems based on POSIX Operating System.
- Within our tight-knit team, you will have responsibility for driving every aspect of our work: from designing and developing the software in C++ to its validation in HIL and its seamless integration with both hardware and vehicle.
- Working with our state-of-the-art software development processes, agile development methods and modern tools you will also ensure that the performance, robustness and security of our software is nothing less than benchmark.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in Computer Science or comparable qualification.
- Extensive experience in the field of object-focused software development and quality assurance.
- Expertise in at least one object-focused language, ideally C++.
- Solid grounding in embedded software development and hardware debugging.
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Fluent business English and good German language skills.
You are a passionate Software Engineer and you enjoy working in an international working environment? Apply Now!
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits - see bmw.jobs/benefits
Earliest starting date: from now on
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001