- you will be working in a collaborative, cross-functional agile environment that offers a great opportunity to hone your skills in the driving digital projects centered around customer needs
- you will support us in administrative tasks and get to know everyday processes. In addition, digital support us in planning and performing stakeholder alignments
- you will also support in developing user stories, maintaining backlog, developing and updating requirement documents
- you will dive into the perspective of a user while maintaining design annotations and version controls in the product lifecycle
- in a nutshell, you get exciting insights into the most varied phases of the human-centered digital interaction and product development
- Successfully finished your Bachelor Studies ideally in the fields of International Business with an emphasis on Marketing/ Digital Marketing
- Deeply interested in digital technologies, data-driven marketing strategy, marketing automation
- Understanding of user experience, design thinking, and/or experience of working in agile environment is an added advantage
- Creative thinking and problem-solving approach
- Structured, analytical way of working
- Self-starter, team player, ability to take initiative, and enthusiastic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software products including Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Fluent in spoken and written English
During your two-year career-integrated master's program and alongside your full-time work in the company, the focus will be on working on a real study project as well as on your individual personality formation and competence development.
If you have any technical questions regarding this position, please contact the relevant department (Swati Soni, firstname.lastname@example.org). Please send any other and all HR-related questions to email@example.com.
As a student worker, you will work side by side with your coworkers as equals in an environment which will allow you create the ideal conditions for your future career.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.