Vascular Intervention Sales Representative: Salt Lake City
As one of the world´s leading manufacturers of cardio- and endovascular medical devices, BIOTRONIK is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and represented in over 100 countries by its global workforce. The work of
our committed, highly specialized, exceptionally skilled employees results in crucial advancements in the world of cardiology and changes the lives of patients every day.
BIOTRONIK is looking to add to our Vascular Intervention Sales Representative Team in Salt Lake City (also recruiting for additional locations, see website). The Vascular Intervention Sales Representative
will be responsible for gaining market share and achieving sales quotas in the coronary vascular intervention business by promoting, selling, and servicing Biotronik products within an assigned territory. The Sales Representative performs field promotional work to sell and develop new
business. This may include working with current accounts or with customers where product acceptance has not been established. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently to deliver sales success and will build relationships with key stakeholders in a changing sales
environment. Biotronik seeks candidates who will meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. Employees are engaged by a work culture that is team-oriented, fast paced and progressive.
- Conduct sales calls to promote, sell, and service BIOTRONIK products and services to existing and competitive customers
- Assists in the utilization of BIOTRONIK products by supporting implant procedures in the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- Develop and implement quarterly sales plan to achieve sales goals and objectives
- Maintain exceptional knowledge of BIOTRONIK products, changes in the clinical landscape, and of competitors’ product offering
- Builds relationships with key stakeholders (physicians, hospital administrators, Allied Healthcare Professionals, etc) within assigned territory to identify opportunities to promote BIOTRONIK products and services
- Coordinate business plans with sales leadership and VI Regional Sales Manager to ensure adequate coverage of Coronary Vascular Support team in assigned territory
- Complete administrative reporting as assigned (for example: expense reports, account profiles and analysis, daily planners, competitive updates, and inventory log)
- Provide ongoing field intelligence reports on competitive activity, changes in markets, distribution, and pricing, as well as input on customer preferences and product features
- Manage time and company resources in an effective way to control unnecessary expenses/assets
- Effectively utilize sales collateral and sales support tools to support promotional and territorial needs
- Train and educate both existing and new customers on the availability and use of BIOTRONIK’s coronary VI product portfolio
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years medical industry sales experience (selling physician preference products) in hospital environment OR 1 year of medical industry sales experience with a medical/business Master's degree
- Experience selling coronary vascular intervention products is strongly preferred.
- Travel Requirements:
- Frequent required travel to customer clinics, hospitals and offsite meetings. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
Essential travel requirements:
- Available/willing to work/travel weekends and evenings
- Ability to travel within assigned territory (approx. 60-80% of time)
- Must have a valid driver's license and active vehicle insurance policy
Physical Job Requirements:
- The physical demands described within this section are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Essential functions include:
- Frequent 2-handed lifting of up to 40 lbs. from floor to chair/table and from one to another surface at approximately the same level.
- Sitting, standing and/or walking for up to eight plus hours per day.
- Environmental exposures include eye protection, infectious disease and radiation.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Ability to effectively use a mobile phone, PC, keyboard and mouse.
- Frequent bending/stooping, squatting and balance.
- Environmental exposure to infectious disease and radiation.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Are you interested? Please apply online through our application management system! We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Location: Salt Lake City | Working hours: Full-time | Type of contract: Undefined
Apply now under: www.biotronik.com/careers
Job ID: 57266 | BIOTRONIK Inc. | USA
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.