Amazon Web Services is a place where builders can build. As a working student in our Solutions Architecture teams you are offered the exceptional opportunity to grow your technical and non-technical skills. From day one, you will be working with experienced solutions architects who love what they do.
We are looking for outstanding candidates to join Amazon Web Services in Berlin or Munich. You will be involved in project work and operational day-to-day tasks . *We offer a 20 hours/week part time job over a duration of 12 months starting from March / April 2024.*
*Your working student placement includes:*
As a working student you will drive your own learning and development with guidance and coaching from your manager, buddy and colleagues around you. You will be part of a team of Amazon Solution Architects that you will help to create technical projects such as developing re-usable demos and prototypes, building reference architectures, researching on challenging technical questions from customers, or developing internal tools that help solutions architects to be more productive. You get the opportunity to learn from top AWS subject matter experts how to leverage bleeding edge technology to solve real-world customer problems.
*What’s in it for you?*
* Get insights into Amazon, AWS, and our Solutions Architecture teams
* Benefit from flexible working days, based on your curriculum
* Acquire/ further develop technical knowledge about the latest AWS technology
EMEA Student Programs Team
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Berlin, BE, DEU | Munich, BY, DEU
* Currently enrolled for a Bachelors/ Masters degree relevant to Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Software Engineering etc. (Expected graduation in 2025 or later).
* Coding skills in one common programming language (e.g Java, C/C++, Perl, Ruby, Python).
* Fluent verbal and written English language skills to effectifly communicate problems, solutions and architectural decisions
* Enrolled as a student at a university or university of applied science in Germany for the complete duration of the employment as working student
* You have demonstrated your entrepreneurial spirit in extracurricular activities, for example, by contributing to open source projects or organizing student body activities.
* Experience from previous internships or working student placements
* Experience working with the AWS or other cloud platforms
* Fluent verbal and written German language skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.