Join Eurowings Digital as Account & Campaign Manager (f/m/diverse) and help us to create Europe’s smartest travel platform. In this role, you will be the first point of contact to our external partners that will be using our new data driven & content advertising services. You will closely work together with different experts of different teams, as well as with our external partners. Your strong sales talent will help you to be successfull in this role and to reach and outperform our business goals.
- Identify opportunities and take actions to build strategic relationships between Eurowings and external partners.
- Take ownership of maintaining and enhancing partnerships with strategic partners on Eurowings.com.
- Build strong relationships with internal interfaces and stakeholders as well as with external agencies.
- Handle the holistic steps of heterogeneous programamtic and content media campaigns.
- Be responsible for partner success by monitoring, optimizing and advising on KPIs and performance.
- Monitor the travel and media market and pro-actively acquire new partners for Eurowings.
- Demonstrate the value of new product initiatives ensuring buy-in from relevant advertisers
- 3-5 years‘ experience in Sales and/or Account Management in an media agency or a media company.
- University degree in Economics, Tourism or Hospitality, or related field.
- Excellent Skills in digital media in general as well as campaing, media and customer relation management tools in detail.
- Exceptional communication skills (please note that fluency in German and English is required) that allow you to engage people and make sure your message is understood.
- An excellent understanding of Excel and an analytical mindset that allows you to handle and draw valuable insights from large amounts of data.
- The confidence and conviction necessary to proactively approach new contacts and successfully negotiate favorable terms.
- Adaptability: you must embrace change in order to stay ahead in a fluid, rapidly moving work environment.