Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions - including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads - leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more. Our programmatic advertising platform, the Amazon Demand Side Platform (DSP), is becoming increasingly popular with major advertisers and agencies worldwide. We believe we understand e-commerce advertising better than anybody else and want to turn it into a science of its own that all users can leverage for their programmatic advertising.
Our Amazon DSP team, is looking for an experienced Advertising Product Consultant to join Amazon Advertising's growing team based in Munich, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, or Berlin.
As an Advertising Product Consultant, DSP, you will work with our enterprise agency and advertiser clients to drive expertise for the end users of our programmatic advertising DSP. The Product Consultant has deep expertise in advertising technology, programmatic advertising, and the Amazon DSP, and is leveraging this expertise to develop our customers into proficient users. You will be passionate about understanding customer objectives, and creating solutions to address them, via training, product deep dives, and adopting Amazon technologies, for a diverse set of customers. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to drive product enhancements, and create solutions on behalf of your customers. Your ownership, curiosity, and industry knowledge will allow you to comprehensively understand the technical details of our offerings and be able to speak to customers, including traders and product managers, in their local language. Your customer obsession and ability to influence internal senior stakeholders will allow you to drive the right solution for our customers. You will be involved in both customer-facing interactions (with trading desks, third-party companies) as well as internal stakeholder teams.
Specific Responsibilities include:
· Provide consultative services such as onboarding, feature training, continuous product usage consultation, and industry best practices to ensure client proficiency
· Engage with multiple customer organizational levels to understand business objectives
· Analyze and interpret data to identify improvement areas, root causes, and formulate enablement and adoption recommendations
· Help drive the evolution of Amazon Advertising Self-Service Platform via product beta participation, ongoing client feedback loop, and close collaboration with cross functional Amazon teams (Product Management, Engineering, Analytics, and Specialists)
· Define and improve processes and tools for the Product Consultant team to better serve clients
For this position, we expect..
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to establish credibility with technical and non-technical business owners.
· Client-facing experience
· Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
· Technical curiosity and excitement to learn new technologies.
· Significant technical and operational experience with multiple domain areas of programmatic advertising technologies (DSP, RTB, BS, MLO, Ad verification, ad tracking, ad attribution, etc.)
· Advanced knowledge of Ad Platform architecture (bidding engines, second-price vs first-price auctions, pixeling and tag managers, cookies and IDFA, viewability, etc)
· 4+ years experience in programmatic advertising in a consultative role.
· Fluency in English and German language
Further Qualifications would be a plus..
· Knowledge of AWS Technologies
· 6+ years in programmatic advertising
· Writing basic level SQL queries and Using BI Tools (e.g. QuickSight, Tableau) to interpret data
· Experience with APIs and technical integrations
· MBA preferred
· Additional European languages
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.