- Code number: PCNA-P-1596723136-E
- Entry level: Internship
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Cars North America
Porsche Cars North America Internship opportunities are designed to promote both career development and functional expertise for the intern, as well as to complete project-related and day-to-day support for the department. The intern will support the Sr. Manager, Warranty, Compliance and Service Operations on strategic initiatives and various projects including reporting, presentations and analysis.
- Assist Training of Warranty Administrators by helping to develop the materials needed for the training as well as capture dealer feedback.
- Compile dealer feedback after dealer claim review (Warranty)
- Monitor and report on customer payments for recalls/campaigns and warranty extensions.
- Support Warranty Audit process and assemble criteria used to rank dealerships.
- Assist with the oversight of bar code process. Provide feedback when high dollar parts are nearing chargeback from Porsche AG.
- Compile lists for CSI recognition program winners (excite! Rewards) using performance criteria – monitor payment process.
- Create PowerPoint Presentations as needed.
- High school diploma.
- Recent graduate or in process of obtaining a higher education degree or comparable study
- Training, coursework, and/or experience in information systems and data analysis is preferable
- Automotive or engineering coursework and/or experience is preferable but not required
- Previous Internships in Corporate environments preferred
- German language is a plus but not a requirement
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Create PowerPoint Presentations.
- Ability to analyze data; Business Warehouse, Excel, SAP-BW, SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office software, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive and ability to work independently while managing and overseeing several activities at once
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Desire for continuous development and learning opportunities
Professional, pleasant, and customer service oriented disposition
**Internship duration is a minimum of 6 months**