The Aircraft A/C Licensed Engineer carries out and certifies line maintenance on type related aircrafts including scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, troubleshooting and defect rectification in accordance with company, manufacturer and legal procedures and legislation. He acts as Certifying Staff who releases the aircraft to service after maintenance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performing maintenance, rectification of defects and troubleshooting in accordance with company and manufacture procedures and regulations of foreign authorities.
- Ensuring compliance with valid revisions of regulations, procedures, processes, instructions and aeronautical laws within the area of responsibility.
- Performing maintenance - repair and servicing as covered by company authorization.
- Supervising and signing the release to service for all maintenance work (as permitted) which is carried out by other maintenance personal.
- Releasing the aircraft to service (CRS).
- Reporting airplane defects and incoming aircraft status.
- Reporting of any occurrence per procedures or local legislation requirements.
- Taking responsibility for all paper work.
- Regular reporting of activities performed on customer aircraft for proper invoicing.
- Attending regular technical training to stay updated.
- Participation in maintenance check flights if requested by Customer´s Chief Pilot.
Technical Competencies & other prerequisites:
- Valid A/C rating on B737-NG and/or B737-MAX.
- Knowledge of aeronautical regulations.
- Very good English language skills (written & spoken).
- Valid driver's license.
- Availability and flexibility to work in shift.
*Cover Letter required.
*Certificates, SACAA Licenses required.