The Data Analysis Engineer has overall responsibility for developing data processing and data enhancing techniques and algorithms required for optimal operation of ZEISS product platforms.
- Develop requirements document collaboratively with R&D team
- Create solutions and data handling/processing algorithms
- Supports software team and aids their programing if necessary'
- Follow up with customer or applications team to address questions and obstacles
- Reengineer solution as necessary
- Ongoing solution development coordination
- Degree in mechanical engineering, computer science engineering, electrical engineering (BS, MS or PhD preferred).
- Strong expertise in surface metrology, image processing, data optimization, data filtration
- Programming in C++, Matlab
- Excellent verbal communication skills and be comfortable presenting technical information to internal Zeiss team
- Able to communicate the requirements across different technical and managerial levels at customer sites
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.