Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) is a paid B2B service that aims to help strategic brands partner with Amazon.
As a Brand Specialist in the AVS team, you will gain 360-degree exposure to all areas of e-commerce at a pan-EU level, owning the end-to-end relationship with your brand and advising your key account management partners as a business expert. You will define and implement tailor-made action plans to boost your brands’ performance, monitor success metrics on a daily basis, and ensure the brand’s experience of the AVS service is at the highest level. Collaborating with key retail functions such as Vendor Management, Supply chain management, Finance and Marketing, your role will focus on five crucial business areas:
· Business Advice: Identify opportunities based on deep data analysis and provide recommendations to improve sales and margin.
· Selection: Help grow selection by managing the launch of new products and improving discoverability.
· Availability: Drive supply-chain operational excellence by reducing costs, defects, lead times, and by managing stock in our fulfillment center.
· Traffic: Provide recommendations for the brand’s marketing and advertising campaigns to promote new products/increase traffic or conversion
· Conversion: Plan and implement promotional activities and improve the customer journey on Amazon through enhanced content on detail pages.
Could you embrace the challenge of being a Brand Specialist at Amazon?
We invite you to take part in our Amazon Virtual Hiring Day on May 18th.
There will be a number of online interviews organized during this day and you can get a chance to take part in our hiring process, meet Amazonians and get to know your future job.
How to receive an invitation?
1. Apply to this job posting at the bottom of the page
2. Complete the online assessment at your earliest convenience
3. Join us on the Hiring Day!
As the events have limited seats, do not hesitate to apply at your earliest convenience!
(We can be flexible - In case you are not available for the day mentioned above and are interested in the role, please do not hesitate and apply)
If you are a enrolled student/recent graduate and are looking for open positions please review our opening for the E-Commerce Graduate/ Brand Specialist role here: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1265952
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (Engineering, Business or similar field is preferred)
· Fluent written and verbal communication in German and English
· Minimum of 6 months professional experience after graduation in Marketing, Sales, Buying, Project Management, Supply Chain, or Consulting.
· Knowledge in MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint…)
· Strong business acumen and analytical skills
Amazon Germany certified as MINT minded company 2021 www.mint-minded-company.de
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates