Furthermore you will
- perform audits and risk assessments on hybrid business models, solutions and processes
- povide additional insights and perspectives for better assurance and performance at ZEISS
- develop solutions for digital analysis and automation in controls
- drive the department’s Cultural Journey towards a more network, performance-oriented audit organization
- a relevant university degree or several years of adequate professional experience
- eager to learn, willing to be part of the digital transformation at ZEISS and constantly improving skills
- ideally hands-on experience in assessing or running relevant business models, processes and methodologies or building and scaling new business
- result orientation with a high level of commitment and outstanding initiative; accuracy, meticulousness and objectivity in your work
- strong communication, networking and analytical skills as well as the ability to handle conflicts
- passion for intercultural teamwork, compliance and the willingness to travel intensively
- very good written and spoken English – any other language would be an asset
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.