- Perform internal audits and risk assessments globally for the ZEISS Group on business models, processes and digital solutions
- Provide additional insights and perspectives for better assurance and performance at ZEISS
- Develop solutions for digital analysis and automation in controls
- Conduct desktop process analytics, auditing procedures and work on own audit fields for the improvement of internal control systems, governance, business, and financial processes
- Drive the department’s journey towards a more network, performance-oriented audit organization
- Build a network across different Business Segments and functions
- A university or university of applied sciences degree in business, engineering, computer science, natural sciences or mathematics
- ideally 2 years of professional experience in e.g. auditing, data analytics, process improvement, ERP systems, process mining, RPA or hands-on experience in a business process – experience as intern, trainee or working student is also welcome
- Result orientation with a high level of commitment and outstanding initiative; accuracy, compliance and objectivity in your work
- Advanced English and at least intermediate German language skills. Further languages are a plus.
- Strong communication, networking and analytical skills as well as the ability to handle conflicts
- A broad interest across different businesses, processes and digitization as well as the eagerness to learn and adapt to new challenges
- A passion for intercultural teamwork, and the willingness to travel intensively
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.