Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for an enthusiastic Analytics Manager, Strategic Initiatives (m/f/x).
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this position you will be responsible for surfacing data-driven strategic opportunities for the Executive Leadership team and for core business functions (Content, Marketing, Product, and/or New Growth/International). You will provide strategic, operational, economic, and financial analysis to frame and drive decisions - and develop KPIs and scorecards to track initiative progress/performance to drive a focus on results and execution.
Working across the entire business, you will be exposed to a wide range of functions - from engineering and data science to marketing and product management – and develop the knowledge and skill to be a trusted strategic and technical advisor across a wide range of issues to our Sr Leaders.
The successful individual will be able to work with minimal instruction and oversight and, conduct multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. Critical to the success of this role is your ability to think strategically, develop insightful analysis, work effectively as part of a cross functional team, and analyze big data.
As an Analytics Manger, you will:
· Illustrate key business trends and drivers through effective data interpretation and visualization
· Deliver impactful analysis based on robust economic, financial, and statistical analysis
· Estimate the impact of different strategic scenarios using robust analytical/financial models
· Create management dashboards that ensure accurate and robust reporting across key business/project/initiative metrics
· Partner with business leaders to understand strategic challenges and deliver timely and relevant intelligence
· Advise and fulfill ad-hoc strategic requests for analysis to support the top management
· Establish and maintain senior management scorecards.
· Develop compelling presentations and documents - and communicate them with impact
• Quantitative degree (Operations Research, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Sciences, or similar field) or equivalent experience in a data driven/analytical role
• Excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated with the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills.
• Aptitude and drive to learn new tools quickly
• Knowledge of data/analytical tools, especially expertise in excel
• Technical expertise in any of the following tools: Database querying (SQL), relational databases, Python or R
• Practical experience with dashboard technologies such as Microstrategy, Tableau, QlikView or PowerBI
• Intellectual curiosity for what drives the business
• Business fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Background in content/media, marketing tech, and/or internet industries
• Understanding of ecommerce analytics, marketing analytics, experimentation, membership/loyalty analytics and revenue management techniques
• Practical experience with any of the following tools: Salesforce, Adobe/Omniture, jupyter, SAS, SPSS, Matlab, or any other analytics/data science tool
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.