- Take responsibility to maintain and develop the Wind Performace Cockpit by ensuring integrity & correctness of data (transfers) into the BA Wind performance management system. Performing data analysis against large and varying data sets and performing plausibility checks. Be bridge function between business controlling and IT to continuously develop reporting solution(s) and to keep data catalogue up-to-date with BA Wind relevant data/KPIs
- To provide automated reporting services and data expertise for complex portfolios within the Business Area, execute reporting including analysis and draw management attention to relevant decision topics and support forecasting and planning processes.
- To be responsible for creating a well-functioning collaboration between BU Controlling and other Finance departments as well as the Business on operational level in your role as SPOC (Single Point Of Contact) for the BU’s / Support Functions.
- To initiate and lead development projects within the Finance organization or Vattenfall-wide/ interdisciplinary projects.
- Relevant University degree (e.g. Business Administration / Controlling) or comparable other training.
- Experience in leading projects and change management.
- Technology savvy: Keeps up-to-date on Finance IT knowledge and emerging technologies.
- Experience/knowledge of complex system landscapes and different data sources and the ability to create intelligent queries in different tools as well as working with multidimensional structures in different data sources
- Good skills in the relevant financial systems (e.g. SAP ERP, Cognos Controller, Power BI) as well as Office 365.
- Cooperative with solid team building and interpersonal skills
- Transparent way of working and communicating
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. Do you have any questions about the application process or how we deal with COVID-19? Please visit our FAQ list