Reporting to Director, the Associate, Key Account Manager (AKAM) is responsible for the overall revenue and profit, and single point, customer-centric, account management relationship for the assigned retail account(s) within the U.S. Retail Business.
AKAM business will cover the full range of retail relationship including: Manage sell thru and sell in with account. That includes the following categories:
• Focused on amazon.com:
o Attainment of sell in dollar sales goals of Lens Wipes and Sprays through existing distributor channel.
o Management of transition from current business model
o Management of Merchandising of all ZEISS Cleaning SKUs on the amazon.com platform (ASINS)
o Management of Brand Registry website working with legal teams to enforce removal of counterfeit and unauthorized sellers
o Internal management of processing of purchase orders, forecasting and inside sales support.
o Lead and execute demand generation plans within the amazon.com platform, making and leading recommendations for best ZEISS ROI
- Single contact point to lead, organize and facilitate daily activity between CZV and amazon.com both for 3P and 1P relationships.
- Develop, plan and implement key product initiatives, training, education and value-added programs to support and achieve amazon.com goals.
- Become a champion of amazon.com strategies to support all demand generation and merchandising initiatives.
- Translate the advantages and benefits of CZV products and services to amazon.com and coordinate cross-functional activities and communications across amazon.com internal merchandising, operations and support teams.
- Plan, develop, and execute promotional and merchandising plans at assigned online.
- Collaborate with internal Customer Marketing Team, Finance, AP, AR, Procurement to maximize penetration and positioning of CZV products to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Set clear direction and communication on customer KPI’s, feedback and corrective actions with Cross-Functional Departments (Supply Chain, Quality, IT, TPEG…etc.)
- Develop and deliver high impact, customer relevant, and financially supported proposals.
- Prepare sales and volume forecasts to support budget and planning cycles.
- Provide timely and continuous input to Director/VP to ensure plans are on track.
- Gather and analyze competitive data; communicate findings and recommendations.
- Perform any and all necessary functions to ensure that sales meet objectives.
- Minimum 2 years account management experience with amazon.com and other e-commerce platforms for consumer products;
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in experience and certification; MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated customer-centric results
- Professional approach to selling techniques, negotiation skills and customer relations
- Strong interpersonal and cross-functional team skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and decision making in a complex and changing environment.
- Financial skills in budgeting, forecasting, and analytics
- Ability and willingness to travel
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity. We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you need accommodations to complete the application process, please email Luisa.Southern@zeiss.com to request assistance.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.