· Please apply with your CV in English -
Amazon is seeking an experienced Audit Risk & Compliance Program Manager to join the centralized WW Transportation Risk and Compliance (TRC) team. We are looking for individuals who can apply their knowledge of operations and internal controls to a diverse set of risk areas, including compliance, process, technology, legal, finance, and program management.
In this role, you will work closely with Amazon's Last Mile transportation businesses and stations to understand their nuanced risk landscapes. You will also partner with various legal, finance, and compliance teams to build and optimize compliance continuous monitoring programs that will assess Carrier Partners' compliance to key terms & conditions.
TRC’s remit is to drive compliance and risk management mechanisms for Amazon’s transportation businesses serving as a secondary assurance function, supporting Last, Middle, and First Mile, as well as external suppliers of these transportation services & products.
Key job responsibilities
· Work across Last Mile transportation teams to monitor regulatory and compliance risks
· Physical auditing Delivery Service Partners and Delivery Stations
· Build continuous monitoring programs focusing on carrier partner's compliance to wage practices and other risk areas.
· Collaborate with a team of auditors and influence the audit program and continuous monitoring programs
· Identify and manage process improvement, automation, and control implementation projects
· Collaborate with project and tech teams in developing business requirements and business controls.
· Drive linking policies, standard operating procedures, internal controls, monitoring, and reporting with the goal of improving operations, compliance policies, and risk management.
· Improve the standardization and documentation of processes, risks, and controls and work with owners to assign accountability
· Deliver quality risk and compliance reports that are effectively written with practical, actionable, and value-added recommendations
· Minimum 5 years of Audit and/or compliance experience
· Outstanding communication skills in German and English, both written and verbal
· Exceptional attention to detail with a problem-solving mindset
· Ability to work with virtual teams with the highest levels of team spirit and integrity
· Proven ability to analyze and interpret information received
· Data analytical skills and tools such as Tableau, SQL (e.g. Tableau, QuickBase, etc.)
· Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
· Auditing of 3P suppliers
· Proven Transportation or Supply Chain industry experience
· Working knowledge of local transport and contractual laws and regulations
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented work environment.
· Demonstrable problem-solving, mathematics and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment.
· Ability to thrive in a start-up like environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.