Location: this role will serve EMEA customers and can be based in most European countries,
Amazon’s mission is to be the earth’s most customer-centric company and to do that we need the best possible talent from all backgrounds.
As a Specialist Solutions Architect, you will innovate and scale architectural best practices around building and operating Automotive workloads by collaborating with customers, developing content and enabling the wider community to adopt the AWS portfolio of services for Automotive customers.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to enhance your knowledge around software development, system administration, data and analytics platform, information security or service delivery and management, and leverage this expertise to guide Automotive customers across the EMEA region.
As a trusted advisor with technical expertise, you will share recommendations around security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate key projects at our customers.
Inside AWS, you are an ambassador of our customers. You will articulate customer needs by synthesizing your observations from customer engagements and market trends around Automotive workloads to inform the roadmap of AWS features.
In this role, your creativity will link technology to tangible solutions, with the opportunity to implement or document cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases.
Specialist Solutions Architects are thought leaders in AWS technology and industry trends in the Automotive space who create and share best practices through white papers, code samples, workshops, user groups and blog posts.
If you are enthusiastic about enabling AWS customers on the art of the possible, while challenging the impossible, come and build the future with us.
· A natural curiosity for how things work and a demonstrable ability to learn new technology
· Deep EQ and a passion for sharing knowledge
· Experience working in a customer-facing role, creating technical content or delivering enablement sessions
· Experience in technical IT teams in an engineering, architecture, consulting, pre-sales, or similar function in the Automotive sector
· Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating Automotive workloads - either on premises or in the cloud
· Experience engaging successfully with internal or external stakeholders
· Work experience related to specialized workloads in the automobile industry, such as connected cars and autonomous driving development
· Interest in Sustainability topics and how they can benefit out customers
· In-depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, DevOps, Serverless, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, enterprise workloads (such as SAP, VMware, Windows), high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), complex networking implementations, or highly secured workloads
· Experience with cloud technologies including relevant industry certifications (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional)
· Technical degree (Maths, Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar)