Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist. Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
Consulting. Software. Ventures.
- As a Business Analyst, you will be part of the agile development cycle in the RegTech area during the introduction/extension of our Abacus software product Abacus Banking. This entails:
- Analyzing regulations and/or business/client specific requirements of the national and international Banking Authorities, e. g. regarding liquidity, own funds, credit risk, AnaCredit, FinRep, loan and statistical reporting.
- Designing, implementing and testing (e. g. regulatory) requirements, new features or software improvements.
- Producing reasonable test cases and test data and defining user stories in terms of the agile software development process as well as creating documentation for clients and internal use.
- Close collaboration with national and international colleagues at all levels and skills within the organization, e.g. Software Engineers, Architects, etc.
- Provision of customer support (Hotline, Workshops, User Groups) and support of customer projects.
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of business administration, computer science or natural sciences.
- Experience in the fields of banking and accounting. Experience in regulatory reporting of credit institutions is a plus.
- Very good (spoken and written) level of English, additional good knowledge in German is a plus.
- Affinity to IT and to technologies such as XML, SQL or XBRL would be a plus.
- Basic understanding of agile software development would be a plus.
- Participation in a motivated team
- Support from a mentor
- Diverse opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Numerous training offers and coaching sessions
- International exchange of experience with colleague
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf: +49 / 221 / 956490-900.