- Code number: PDII-D-1596784724-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Palo Alto
- Organization: Porsche Digital Inc.
The mission of Porsche Digital is to spark excitement and create value through digital engineering. The team works on game-changing ideas, from technological experiments to products that could become Porsche’s next business. We leverage design, customer research, and engineering, to identify new ideas, build MVPs, and ultimately influence business leaders to invest in new opportunities outside of Porsche’s core business. Our locations in Germany, China, Israel, and USA give us unique capabilities to identify and execute the most promising ideas. The team in Silicon Valley focuses on customer facing digital products and venture investments.
As Business Analyst, you are an advocate for data-driven decision making and have the deep technical skills and analytical abilities to turn data into insights. You thrive in ambiguity and are naturally curious, employing a number of techniques to quantify and deal with uncertainty in order to identify the deep connections between seemingly disparate events. You will be the functional data expert for our engineering, product, and leadership teams, working cross-functionally to leverage data in driving strategic business decisions. This specific role will be part of a global Product Team which will be working on the future Porsche In-Car Infotainment Experience that will be available globally.
Wherever dream cars are built, dream jobs are never far away. Join a team of designers, engineers, venture capitalists, and product managers that work together to bring new products into the hands of users.
- Use analytical techniques to solve complex problems and drive business decisions
- Engage in exploratory analyses to break down large datasets, and provide data-informed insights and opportunities to the team
- Design and manage dashboards to analyze and monitor key customer and product metrics
- Partner in the creation and tracking of KPI's that monitor project performance
- Work cross-functionally with different engineering, product, and leadership teams
- 5+ years experience in data analytics or a related field
- Passion for data analysis with proven analytical and quantitative ability to use data to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Highly skilled at writing SQL queries to extract meaningful insights across a variety of data sources: relational databases, front-end analytics tools, clickstream data, etc.
- Strong data visualization skills and the ability to communicate findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Possess a healthy balance between curiosity, intellectual rigor, and the desire to execute
- Organized, with excellent planning skills and attention to detail
Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or Business
- MBA, or Master’s degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering
- Experience or familiarity with analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Firebase, BigQuery, etc.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience working for a luxury or premium lifestyle brand
Strong interpersonal and communication skills to translate complex analyses into action
Porsche Digital is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.