At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel Beauty Care Professional (BCP) is one of the major players in the professional haircare industry with a high diversity of brands. High performance hair care brands used by professional stylists have become more and more popular with consumers and demand is going up year by year. In BCP, Henkel has a passionate team of people working in a Business Expansion Unit that focuses on the sale, development and distribution of its brands from the Americas in the EMEA region.
In order to further roll-out and develop our business for the well-established brand JOICO we are in need of an experienced Business Developer JOICO EMEA to manage our existing distribution network in specified region with the objective to drive sales and increase market share and to find, select, onboard new distributors.
We are looking for a candidate with a proven distributor management track record, ideally in the professional hair care or beauty industry who is eager to further grow this high potential- and successful brand and is willing to travel internationally frequently. The candidate is a commercial professional, passionate, self-driven, can work in a team but also independently, is strategic and also hands-on. The Business Developer JOICO EMEA is part of the European JOICO Business Development Team of 5 and he/she reports into the Head of Business Development JOICO EMEA.
The candidate holds a field position including need for regular travel to JOICO EMEA headquarters in Helmond/The Netherlands for alignment meetings with BCP headquarters being in Hamburg Germany.
- Manage and expand distribution of JOICO throughout specified markets within the EMEA region, exact country portfolio to be determined
- Provide – together with the Marketing and Education responsible – distributor specific programs needed to assist and grow the market with the distributor principals and their team
- Responsible for achievement of quantitative and qualitative Brand and Market defined objectives and targets, by Distributor
- Implementation of the European annual plans (covering sales, marketing and education) for the specific distributors and region or market
- Motivate, inform and educate distributor and its staff on new product introductions and/or promotional activities with assistance of the brand teams
- Manage distributor order flows with Supply Chain team
- Report on sell-ins, sell-outs and effectiveness of market strategies
- Frequent in-country / salon visits with distributor sales teams to provide advice / training on the job