Amazon Supply Chain forms the backbone of the fastest growing ecommerce business in the world. The sheer growth of the business and the company's mission "to be Earth’s most customer-centric company” makes the customer fulfillment business bigger and more complex with each passing year.
The EU S&OP team forecasts inventory flows to and from each country - what Amazon receives from its vendors/sellers, and what it ships from its Fulfillment Centers (FCs). We are also responsible for measuring S&OP performance, and driving continuous improvement in the tools and methods used by S&OP teams to plan local networks, optimizing for reliability, speed, cost and sustainability. We work closely with Supply Chain Optimization Technology (SCOT) teams in North America, who own the systems and the inputs we rely on to plan our networks, and with our internal EU stakeholders in Transportation, Retail and Finance teams.
Within our team, you will build new metrics, data visualization solutions, and models, to drive improvement in S&OP accuracy, automation, and plan optimality. You will maintain and improve the data pipeline, building the single source of truth for all operations teams relying on S&OP data to make business decisions.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering)
· Experience in data visualization tools (eg PowerBI, Tableau, AWS QuickSight)
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SQL and R / Python
· Experience with AWS Redshift and S3
· Experience and passion to work on innovative ideas
· Sharp analytical abilities, excellent communication skills
· Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Experience in machine learning (R, Python)
· Experience with other AWS services (eg EMR, Spark)
· Experience with software coding practice
· UI design skills would be a plus