You will specifically support in developing, translating and executing strategy in operational excellence. This function is an important pillar for driving digital transformation in operations on a global scale. In your role you will be working directly for the success of ZEISS Vision Care, by generating business impact and economic growth. A fast onboarding and networking into the global organization of ZEISS Vision Care will offer you attractive career development in line management roles.
You will be part of a fun, diverse and dynamic team, collaborating with different stakeholders from production to board members. You will support the organization to achieve ambitious goals in quality, service and cost.
In order to do so you will:
- drive business cases and decision papers for the Board of Management
- design, globally roll-out and monitor best demonstrated practice solutions in operational excellence and digitalization
- partner with operations sites for sustained improvement and economic growth
- present results to senior management and C-Level executives
- train process owners, process experts and employees on applied tools and methods for continuous improvement
- work and interface with several functions like Manufacturing, R&D, Supply Chain, Quality Management, Finance, Purchasing and IT
- a Master’s degree in engineering, business administration or a similar subject
- ideally more than three years of experience in industry, management consulting or comparable professional activities
- proven record of strong results-oriented, analytical and organizational skills, to develop and successfully execute strategic plans
- practical experience in tools for operational excellence e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, Digital tools and Continuous Improvement
- experience in leading large projects; knowledge of project management and agile principles is an advantage
- work experience in a broad range of functions and geographies is an advantage
- strong English skills, additional languages are beneficial
- willingness to travel
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.