At Amazon Advertising, we operate at the interface between advertising and eCommerce and offer our advertisers a variety of advertising solutions on our desktop and mobile pages, proprietary devices including Kindle and Fire TV as well as the Amazon Programmatic Demand Side platform. We are looking for a highly motivated, data-driven and process-enthusiastic Campaign Manager. Campaign Managers are responsible for the smooth implementation of display campaigns for our advertising customers. In doing so, you have an influence on the satisfaction and success of the advertising customers, while at the same time acting as a gatekeeper for the end consumers’ customer experience. You work closely with various internal teams - only together can you convince your customers to keep testing new advertising products, formats and creative variants in order to learn and grow together. You improve our products every day by proactively looking for improvement opportunities and implementing them efficiently. You are in a dynamic environment, you learn something new every day and you progress in your own development.
Impact and growth:
· Become a competent partner for Amazon advertising solutions
· Take part in the development of the fresh implementation of campaigns with advertisers and internal partners in the pre-sales phase
· Establishing and standardizing creative and operational best practices with advertisers to increase creative performance and enable frustration-free campaign starts
· Opportunity to improve and develop your technical skills while working in an environment that encourages experimentation and product innovation.
· Project management for the implementation of campaigns, from customer briefings to going live
· Responsibility for efficient advertising material production and asset management
· Advertiser recommendations for performance optimization of advertising material and compliance with Amazon Advertising policy
· Coordination between all teams involved in Amazon Advertising, e.g. Sales, Account Management, Design, Ad Operations and Quality Assurance
· Troubleshooting during campaign implementation as well as during its lifecycle
· Analysis of performance data to provide insights for advertising optimization
· Ongoing optimization of internal work processes and establishment of best practices, management of internal projects
· Active participation in the development of the campaign manager role towards more strategic consulting
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Professional experience in digital media or marketing
· Bachelor in Marketing, Advertising or a related subject
· Experience in digital advertising and knowledge of the corresponding formats, technologies and tools
· Experience in leading projects in a dynamic environment
· Experience with process optimization
· Experience with data analysis
· Experience with MS Office, Photoshop, HTML5, Rich Media, Salesforce
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.