|Jobdatum:||18. März 2021|
Ingenieurwissenschaften: Elektrotechnik, Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
Informatik: Informatik, Technische Informatik, Wirtschaftsinformatik
Cellular RF Transmitter System Engineer - Digital Signal Processing (m/f/d)
Munich Bavaria-Bayern Germany
In this role, you will be part of the best-in-class cellular RFSE Team. You will work closely with Platform Architecture, RF design teams and SW teams. You’ll drive digital implementations and digital innovations of cellular transmitters with uncompromised focus on leading-edge performance under real-life conditions and clear differentiation from competitive solutions.
Your daily work includes the following tasks:
• Translate system level- and performance requirements into requirements for the TX system including the breakdown to block level and component level.
• Analyze the transmit chain by means of simulations (e.g. MATLAB) and level plan analysis.
• Analysis of RF impairments and development of digital cancellation methods of RF impairments.
• Identify and analyze critical requirements and provide deep dive assessments with respect to critical metric impact, timeline and risks.
• Specification of digital architectures for RF transmitters with focus on data path and its configurability.
• Develop signal processing algorithms with focus on efficient implementation in digital hardware.
• Simulation of system performance and verification of digital TX lineups.
• Close collaboration with digital design and firmware development teams: handover of specifications, reference models and block diagrams, and KPI analysis of DSP blocks.
Education & Experience
BSEE or MSEE is required or equivalent.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Weitere Jobangebote von Apple