Schweiz, Basel-Stadt, Basel
At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are daring in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world. That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
This position is in the Neuroscience Translational Medicine group, part of the Neuroscience and Rare Disease department and the Pharma Research and Early Development (pRED) organization. You are responsible for the execution a of clinical programs bringing broad experience in science and clinical development, scientific mindset and the ability to specialize.
You act as the front-line clinical science representative in cross-functional teams, work on the details to execute a clinical program, and act as complement to the Translational Medicine Leader.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You help execute clinical studies under the leadership of the Translational Medicine Leader (TML) which includes help in designing, implementation, conduct, monitoring and analysis of clinical studies
- -You are the key clinical science representative in the Study Management Teams
- You are a key contributor to medical and scientific areas of protocol and ICF
- You monitor and interpret safety and efficacy data of ongoing study
- You analyze and communicate scientific results to internal/external peers, including publications
- You identify and liaise with key external experts
- You are actively contribute to team’s knowledge and experience in disease areas
- You provide scientific support to the Translational Medicine Leader (TML) and Project Team Leader (PTL)
Who you are?
You have an advanced scientific degree (e.g. PhD, MS) in a relevant scientific field (e.g., neuroscience, Pharmacology, Molecular Biology, Genetics).
In addition, you bring:
- Experience (1+ years) in clinical trials (early phase preferable), preferably in a global position
- Experience in neuroscience (psychiatry and neurology) will be a strong asset
- Ability to collaborate and work in a matrix environment and interact with a variety of individuals outside (investigators, partners) and inside the company (e.g. regulatory affairs, biostatistics, clinical pharmacology, CMC, project management)
- Experience in data cleaning, data capture, monitoring and reporting tools
- Strong communication and time-management skills to drive quality results
- Familiarity with ICH-GCP regulation and regulatory guidance documents about clinical trials
- Fluent in English
Experience in advanced data analytics is a strong advantage.
Are you ready to apply? We are looking a person who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building teams that represents a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.